Day Thirty-Four, and I’m Reading a Book!
Posted by Elisa Beatty Feb 12 2011, 3:00 am
Thank you, smartbitchestrashybooks.com for leading me to this little gem: ’cause there’s nothing more bad-a$$ than reading a book! Check it out here.
The Latest Comments
- Patti Macdonald: Lyn and Janet are absolutely right, Elisa. You are a tremendous coordinator and cheerleader! Thanks...
- Elisa Beatty: Thanks, Janet!! And thanks for getting in there and leading some sprints! Awesome!!!
- Elisa Beatty: Thanks for being with us again, Lyn! I always enjoy sprinting with you!
- Janet Walden-West: Elisa, you are an amazing cheerleader and I will second that huge “Thank You”.
- Lyn: Thanks for everything Elisa, can’t believe it’s over, but it’s been great. This was my third...
- Elisa Beatty: I have to stay focused on the idea that we’re completely a significant goal early in the...
- Elisa Beatty: Yay, Jeannie, for reaching THE END of that WIP! (I saw on Facebook that you made it through, yes?)...