Day Thirty-Seven, and I Carry Your Heart
Posted by Elisa Beatty Feb 15 2012, 11:37 pm
Here's a sweet one from e.e. cummings:
i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
The Latest Comments
- Elisa Beatty: Big hugs right back to you, Anita!!! Thanks so much for being with us!
- Anita Hayes: Hey all, Just wanted to say thank you all so very much. I made my goal here and then some. I really...
- Elisa Beatty: And I believe the chat room will stay open, so if you can find a partner or two, you should be able to...
- Addison Fox: Lyn: I’m so glad the festival has been so productive!!!! I don’t think there’s...
- Addison Fox: Oooh, Debbie – I LOVE that idea of an air freshener! Addison
- Addison Fox: Elisa; I couldn’t agree more – that is what I absolutely love about the WWF!!!! Addison
- Lyn: Really sorry the Festival is ending – and to have missed today’s sprints. Is there a final one...