Day Twenty-Nine, and time for a Two-Minute Blizzard!
Posted by Elisa Beatty Feb 7 2011, 3:00 am
Okay, today’s tidbit isn’t so much for those of you snowed under in most of the country. This is for those stuck in the warm regions of the country, deprived of real winter, and longing for a little taste of deep-freeze. This video is 18 hours of a Chicago blizzard filmed from an apartment window, compressed by time-lapse into a little over two minutes. Gorgeous, lyrical, surprisingly moving! Check it out here:
The Latest Comments
- Elisa Beatty: Big hugs right back to you, Anita!!! Thanks so much for being with us!
- Anita Hayes: Hey all, Just wanted to say thank you all so very much. I made my goal here and then some. I really...
- Elisa Beatty: And I believe the chat room will stay open, so if you can find a partner or two, you should be able to...
- Addison Fox: Lyn: I’m so glad the festival has been so productive!!!! I don’t think there’s...
- Addison Fox: Oooh, Debbie – I LOVE that idea of an air freshener! Addison
- Addison Fox: Elisa; I couldn’t agree more – that is what I absolutely love about the WWF!!!! Addison
- Lyn: Really sorry the Festival is ending – and to have missed today’s sprints. Is there a final one...